FS offers to professionals of the film industry the possibility to distribute their movies and music themselves. Upload unlimited movies in the quality you like, set your price and let your product be seen in territories that you define. You can follow your sales online in real time (under construction)
To become a Content Provider or associate yourself to movies on FilmSoul you need to be:
- A Filmfund or other institution actively promoting movies
- A Producer
- A Distributor
- A Music Publisher
To apply please fill in the application form below.
The approval process may take up to 48 hours depending when you make your request. As soon as your application is approved you will receive a confirmation by mail with a short agreement which you need to sign, scan and send back to us. Then you will see your complete dashboard in your “My details” section.
Terms And Conditions
1) The following terms and conditions are a binding contract between FS and the Content Provider.
2) As Content Provider you are solely responsible for the Content that you post on this website or otherwise transmit to other FS users.
By posting Content on this website, you automatically grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to FS a non-exclusive license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information, rights of publicity which allows FS to grant to its users a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right to view, use and privately display, for Non-Commercial, Private Use.
3) You understand and agree that you will not post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content that:
3.1. Is illegal, unlawful, threatening, abusive, racist, inflammatory, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy or publicity rights, tortious, or otherwise violates FS' rules or policies;
3.2. Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
3.3. Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
3.4. Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
4) You also understand and agree that you will not:
4.1. Harvest or collect information about the users of this website;
4.2. Use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications;
4.3. Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission;
4.4. Use any device, software or routine to bypass or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of FS;
4.5. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
4.6. Act in bad faith against this website or FS.
5) You understand and agree that FS is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the website by the Content Provider. In this respect you will hold FS harmless of any liability.
6) You understand and agree that FS may use the Content for advertising and marketing purposes to promote the Content.
6) You understand and agree that FS may delete any Content that in the sole FS' judgment violates the Terms and conditions or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of FS, its employees, associates or users. FS is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such Content.
7) You understand and agree that the contract shall be governed by and construed with the laws of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg. For all controversies under this contract the District Court of Luxembourg shall have jurisdiction.
8) You understand that FS reserves the right, at its discretion, to update or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your use of this website following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be deemed your acceptance of such change(s).
1) You agree to pay to FS an annual subscription fee of 0 EUR. (limited lifetime offer)
3) FS pays to the Content Provider 80 % of the credits spent by the users on Content provider’s Content in Content Provider’s territories.
The value of a credit will be fixed according to the following formula:
CV = ----------------------
SC + PC + Mc
CV = Current value for one credit;
SV = Stock value of credits at the end of last calculation period;
PV = Revenue of all credits sold, all taxes and bank charges deducted during period;
SC = Total credits in stock at the end of last calculation period;
PC = Number of credits sold this period;
Mc = Credits allowed at marketing (maximum 10% of PC).
The above mentioned amount becomes due and payable two weeks after the end of a calendar quarter. FS shall also send to the Content Provider the documentation for the fees computation by that date.
4) You understand and agree that up to 10% of the credits can be allocated by FS for marketing reasons to users.
5) You may purchase credits for the price of 0.54€cents excluding value added tax, if you intend to promote yourself your Content.
6) You understand and agree that it is up to you to refund part of the fees to eventual other right holders or beneficiaries.
7) You understand that FS reserves the right, at its discretion, to update or revise these Financial Provisions at any time. You will be notified 30 days in advance by email.